Kent USA Returns and Warranty
Kent Industrial (U.S.A.), Inc. makes every effort to assure that its products meet the highest quality and durability standards and warrants to the original retail consumer purchaser of our products that each such product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Full one year warranty for mechanical parts.
- Three months warranty for electrical parts.
The warranty does not cover products sold under proprietary names. We pass along such warranties as our suppliers may offer.
This warranty also does not apply to defects due to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs or alterations outside our facilities or due to a lack of maintenance.
We will repair, replace or refund at our option. Repair will be made in the field or at the factory at our option.
We charge 20% restocking fee on returned items.
You may contact us at 714-258-8526 or via email at email@example.com. Please have your order number and a description of the issue ready so we can assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All proposals, quotations and orders are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All orders are subject to final acceptance by Kent Industrial USA Inc. (“Seller”).
- Quoted prices are subject to final confirmation at the time the order is placed.
- Stock subject to prior sale.
- Order will be entered and delivery will be confirmed after credit approval.
- Orders accepted on any other terms require a down payment, UCC forms, and security agreement to be signed prior to shipment. Progress payments may also be required for certain orders. Seller shall retain title to all equipment until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- Quoted prices are based FOB Tustin, CA Incoterms 2010, unless otherwise specified.
- The contents of this system quotation are subject to change without notice.
- Brochures and literature are subject to constant design improvements and are not binding in detail.
- The manufacturer’s warranty shall be exclusive. Seller makes no warranty respecting the merchandise described herein, whether written, oral or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- Seller shall in no event be liable for Buyer’s manufacturing costs, lost profits, or goodwill, or any other special or consequential damages.
- Seller shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused by non-delivery, delay in delivery, or by reason of any cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Seller.
- Orders are not subject to cancellation, except with Seller’s consent and upon terms indemnifying Seller against loss.
- Sales, use, excise, property or similar taxes relating to this order are not included. The Seller shall have the right at any time to bill Buyer for any such tax, which Seller may be called upon to pay.
- No modification shall be affected by the acknowledgment or acceptance of purchase order containing different terms and conditions.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges for accessories that are shipped separately.
Kent Industrial USA Inc. reserves the right to incorporate any modifications or improvements in machines and machine specifications that it considers necessary, but not documented within this quotation. Kent Industrial is not responsible for misprints or typographical errors.
KENT INDUSTRIAL USA INC.
Kent Industrial USA Inc. (“KENT”) warrants to the original purchaser (the “Purchaser”), other than a purchaser for resale (the “Distributor”), that KENT’s machine tools shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship, for a period of one (1) year from completion of installation, or for a period of fifteen (15) months from date of shipment, whichever is earlier. KENT will, at its sole and exclusive discretion, either replace or repair any machine or part thereof defective in workmanship or material, at no charge to the Purchaser.
All warranty repairs must either be performed by or authorized by a KENT Authorized Service Organization. To obtain warranty service, Purchaser must contact their local KENT Authorized Service Organization. Purchaser must provide verification of date of delivery or installation (dated installation report) when requesting warranty service. Ground freight charges (UPS regular or common carrier truck) for all warranty replacement parts are paid by KENT. Materials or parts alleged to be defective shall be returned to KENT at KENT’s request, transportation charges prepaid. After the warranty repair or replacement of a defective part, KENT’s warranty for such part shall continue for ninety (90) days or for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty, whichever is longer.
This warranty shall remain in effect only if the machine is used and maintained in accordance with all operating and maintenance instructions set forth in the manuals and instruction sheets furnished by KENT. KENT shall have no liability to repair or replace defective parts until the Purchaser has fulfilled its payment obligations. No allowance will be made for repairs or alterations made without KENT’s prior written consent or approval. The Limited Warranty provided by KENT excludes the following:
- Damage, malfunction, or failure caused by or resulting from improper maintenance, misuse, neglect, accident or any other cause beyond the control of KENT.
- Damage, malfunction, or failure caused by or resulting from modification of the machine (mechanical or electrical) without written authorization by KENT.
- Damage, malfunction, or failure caused by or resulting from installation or use of accessories or peripherals not purchased through or authorized in writing by KENT.
- Paint, batteries, filters, fluids, fuses, light bulbs, or any commonly expendable items.
- Damage to machines and/or components while being transported from KENT’s warehouse or facility to destination.
- Accessories or peripherals not manufactured by KENT, which shall be subject to only whatever warranty that is supplied by the manufacturer of such product.
- CNC control, spindle and servo motors, spindle and servo drives, which shall be subject to only whatever warranty that is supplied by the manufacturer of such product.
No person, agent, distributor, dealer or company is authorized to change, modify or amend the terms of this Limited Warranty in any manner. KENT makes no warranties, guarantees or representations, express or implied with respect to the machine tool, or parts thereof, except to the extent such warranty is set forth herein. The equipment covered does not necessarily comply with any codes or standards unless specifically quoted, ordered, and so accepted.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE. KENT’s LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO ITS PROMISE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE GOODS. KENT SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY IN CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY DELAY RESULTING FROM THE DEFECT.