RIZE™ ONE builds enhanced engineering thermoplastic parts with unmatched features, such as digital traceability and part identification, best-in-class Z-strength and simple post-processing.
Augmented Deposition, our unique and patented hybrid of extrusion and jetting makes this possible. By jetting a specially formulated release agent between layers of extruded material, support structures are quickly, easily and cleanly removed, while maintaining a superior finish on supported surfaces. Jetting also provides for the indelible application of graphics, text and digital tracing information on any part surface.
Industrial class features set the RIZE ONE apart. The heated build chamber ensures parts are printed with dimensional accuracy and superior layer adhesion. Locking covers prevent operator injury and comply with regulatory safety standards. Automatic filament swap simplifies supplies management to ensure uninterrupted printing. And consumable cartridges are digitally encoded to ensure the correct process parameters are applied for every print job.
RIZE ONE is robust and designed to work in any environment. Zero VOC emissions makes RIZE ONE the right choice for offices, factory floors and any environment with health and safety concerns.
RIZE ONE combines strength, safety, security and speed for the most affordable and sustainable production of replacement and custom tooling, fixtures, jigs and end use parts.
|Build Volume||12" x 7.9" x 6"|
|X/Y Accuracy||+/- .127mm, or +/-.003mm/mm|
|Z Accuracy||+/- layer thickness (.250 or .125mm)|
|Jetting Drop Volume||5 pL|
|X/Y Resolution||300 DPI|
|Z Resolution||203 DPI (@ .125mm layer thickness)|
|Printer Dimensions||21.4" x 36" x 25.4"|
- Filament Capacity: 2X 820g spools with hot-swap; 1640g total
- Fluids Capacity: 2X 120mL cartridges; one each release agent and marking ink
- Filament Usage: 10.25 grams/hour on average; geometry dependent
- Fluids Usage: 1 mL/hr per cartridge on average; geometry dependent
- Temperature: 53°C when printing
- Automatic locking top cover with open/close sensor
- Auto leveling
- Typically replaced annually
- Intuitive 5″ high-resolution touch-screen for access to part library, build management, and system diagnostics.
- Internal storage for hundreds of build files.
- FCC, RoHS, CE, NRTL
- Ethernet: RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- USB Type A port for memory stick
- RIZIUM™ family of filaments: RIZIUM CARBON, RIZIUM ENDURA, RIZIUM ONE & BLACK and functional inks; MARKING INK
- Materials are automatically identified to ensure correct process parameters are applied.
- File prep requires a 64-bit operating system, x86-based processor, running Windows® 7, 8, or 10.
- Connection to printer while build is in progress not required.
- Internet/Cloud not required.