Customers purchase Kent USA’s surface grinders because of the high-grade components we use, which is far superior to our competitors. Kent USA has a long-standing reputation in the machine tool industry of providing top-quality machines at a competitive price point. We’ve been the industry leader in machine tools for over 30 years. Here’s why:
- Price point & quality Both pricing and quality are important and we have both. Our prices are very competitive.
- Manufacturing Our surface grinders are made in Taiwan. The quality that comes from Taiwan is far superior to the machines built in China because of the high-grade castings and components we use to build our machines. This makes a big difference in producing an accurate, quality product.
- Performance and reliability Performance and reliability are top-notch because of the name-brand components we use. Quick set up and ease-of-use operation contribute to productivity and profitability. The castings used in our machines play a key role, making a difference in terms of producing an accurate, quality product.
- Durability The high-grade materials used in our surface grinders along with our tight quality control protocols contribute to the longevity and durability of these machines.
- Materials The raw material used such as cast iron contributes to our machine’s rigidity and accuracy. We use Tool Steel GB54 Rockwell casting—a higher-grade casting.
- Accuracy & performance The cast iron casting and other high-grade components contribute to the accuracy and performance of our surface grinders as well as the quality of the finished product. The result is you get an accurate, smoother surface finish.
- Ease-of-use Our surface grinders are very easy to operate; not a lot of controls to make it difficult to use, vs a CNC. It is a simple, basic, automatic hydraulic 3-axis operation. Very easy to operate.
- Quicker set ups There is a rapid elevation mode to set up the workpiece without cranking a handle to achieve that. It’s a powerfeed mode to raise and lower the spindle as the machinist is setting up the workpiece. This makes set ups quick and effortless. Less labor, more productivity.
- Set the controls and let ‘er rip
Our surface grinders can run unmanned. Once you set up the downfeed, the machine does the rest. It’s easy to set up. You can let it run until it comes to a stop.
- Customer Service At Kent USA, we take pride in having a can-do attitude in how we serve our customers. Making our customers happy is always our top priority. We began in this industry by providing surface grinders to our customers for over 30 years, and our loyal, satisfied customers play a huge role in our success. Our success depends on our customers’ success. We continually produce demo and tutorial videos to help our customers shop for the right grinder and help them set up their grinders.
We provide local, knowledgeable technical support throughout the U.S. along with after sales follow-up with our clients through our dealer network. We can troubleshoot problems over the phone, and we also make onsite visits if necessary. Our parts inventory and parts service support are always well-stocked and delivered quickly.
- Training Most of our grinders do not require training unless requested by the client. In addition to over-the-phone training, we also provide onsite training, if necessary. In addition, online video tutorials are available.
- Added value Precision accuracy, quality, ease-of-use, longevity and durability add value to our clients’ business by increasing their productivity and profitability. Many of our customers have had our surface grinders for over 25 years.
- Inventory Our large inventory gives us the competitive edge in the industry. We have a large inventory of surface grinders. When our customers ask, we can say, “Yes, we have it in stock.”
- User Manuals Our manuals are well-written, organized, easy to follow and understand and will help you to get to know your surface grinder. Set up is easy.
Quality, Durability, Competitive Pricing and second to none Customer Service is what sets Kent USA’s surface grinders apart from the completion. See our complete line up of grinders: manual hand feed grinders, automatic feed grinders, double column grinders, centerless grinders, cylindrical grinders, knife grinders, and tool cutter grinders.