- The major machine parts are manufactured from high-quality cast iron (FC30) for maximum structural stability, and heat treated for maximum deformation reduction and equipment longevity.
- The column slideways surfaces are hardened and precision ground to ensure high accuracy. The vertical travel is transmitted through a precision ball screw, combined with counter-balance weight for outstanding vertical feed accuracy and motion stability.
- The spindle is directly driven by a motor and is dynamically balanced. It runs on high-precision bearings for longer service life and high-quality grinding.
- The table is driven by a hydraulic motor combined with the use of a throttle valve providing variable table running speed.
- The cooling system is equipped with two motors: One for delivering cutting fluid and the other is used for flushing workpieces on the table. The cooling system employs a magnetic dust separator to keep fluid clean and ensure smooth circulation.
- Fully enclosed splash guard effectively avoids dust and cooling fluid splashing.
|Rotary Magnetic Chuck Diameter||23.6”||31.5”|
|Load of Rotary Table||485 lbs||882 lbs|
|Distance of Table Surface to Spindle Surface||15.4”||21.7”|
|Speed of Rotary Table||5-60 RPM||5-30 RPM|
|Table Motor||2 HP||5 HP|
|Max Grinding Radius||14.17”||21.7”|
|Spindle Speed||1150 rpm||720 rpm|
|Wheel Size (Dia. X Width X Bore)||2” x 1” x 4.7" (10 pcs)||2” x 1” x 4.7" (10 pcs)|
|Spindle Motor||10 hp||30 hp|
|Z Travel||1.34 HP||19.7 HP|
|Z Feed Rate||0~11.8”/min||0~11.8”/min|
|Z Motor||AC servo 1 hp||AC servo 1 hp|
|Y Feed Rate||0~39.4”||0~39.4”|
|Y Motor||1 hp||2 hp|
|Floor Space||78.7” x 59” x 82.7”||104” x 72” x 92”|
|Weight||7936 lbs||14330 lbs|
- Electromagnetic chuck
- Segment grinding wheel
- Diamond dresser with base
- Working lamp
- Toolbox with tools
- 200L Coolant tank
- 1/4 HP pump
- Magnetic separator
- Paper filter