Enhancing traditional and fiber-reinforced polymer RIZIUM™, RIZIUM™ CARBON and RIZIUM™ ENDURA with color inks, XRIZE addresses the needs of manufacturing, packaging, AEC, consumer product, and many other industries. Powered by the patented Augmented Deposition process, XRIZE combines strength, color, and ease of use in one platform.
XRIZE enables users to manufacture functional thermoplastic parts in full, voxel-level color. Providing a safe, clean process, minimal pre- and post-processing and minimal material management, users throughout the enterprise can use XRIZE to easily manufacture full-color parts for FEA and stress analysis, tooling with safety instructions, end-use consumer products such as eyewear, package design, GIS mapping, realistic anatomical parts for patient/clinician communication, pre-surgical planning and education and parts for marketing and entertainment in an office, on the production floor or in the field.
XRIZE leverages RIZE’s hybrid Augmented Deposition process by extruding our proprietary compound of engineering-grade thermoplastic and simultaneously jetting C, M, Y, K (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) inks through industrial printheads wherever they are needed to achieve the full-color part. Release Ink is jetted between the part and its automatically-generated supports to enable the user to quickly peel the supports away from the part, leaving a smooth surface finish and eliminating the need for additional finishing. With RIZE OneTouch software, users can quickly and easily apply text, images and texture maps to monochrome part files or import color CAD files.
|Build Volume||12" x 7.9" x 6"|
|X/Y Accuracy||+/- .127mm, or +/-.003mm/mm|
|Z Accuracy||+/- layer thickness (.250 or .125mm)|
|Jetting Drop Volume||5 pL|
|X/Y Resolution||300 DPI|
|Z Resolution||203 DPI (@ .125mm layer thickness)|
|Printer Dimensions||21.4" x 36" x 25.4"|
- Filament Capacity: 2X 820g spools with hot-swap; 1640g total
- Fluids Capacity: 2X 120mL cartridges; one each release agent and marking ink
- Filament Usage: 10.25 grams/hour on average; geometry dependent
- Fluids Usage: 1 mL/hr per cartridge on average; geometry dependent
- Temperature: 53°C when printing
- Automatic locking top cover with open/close sensor
- Auto leveling
- Typically replaced annually
- Intuitive 5″ high-resolution touch-screen for access to part library, build management, and system diagnostics.
- Internal storage for hundreds of build files.
- FCC, RoHS, CE, NRTL
- Ethernet: RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- USB Type A port for memory stick
- RIZIUM™ family of filaments: RIZIUM CARBON, RIZIUM ENDURA, RIZIUM ONE & BLACK and functional inks; MARKING INK
- Materials are automatically identified to ensure correct process parameters are applied.
- File prep requires a 64-bit operating system, x86-based processor, running Windows® 7, 8, or 10.
- Connection to printer while build is in progress not required.
- Internet/Cloud not required.